Assistant Manager Chester le Street
Assistant Manager – Permanent
Role - Full Time 42.5hrs
At Sim Trava, we pride ourselves on teamwork, delivering the perfect cup of coffee and making all our guests experience memorable. As Assistant Manager you will be part of the Sim Trava family, delivering our Values and enjoying the benefits we have to offer.
Our Values are:
- To Be the Best
- Grow Our Own People
- Enjoy Change
- Love Our Customers
- Get Better Every Day
- Have Fun & Celebrate Success
- Give Back
- A salary of £24,000 per annum, plus a performance-based bonus scheme, payable throughout the year.
- Sim Trava Star Points awarded for recognition and performance; you can spend these Star points on a wide range of products.
- Access to Sim Trava Rewards portal, which includes discounts at many retailers, cash back on shopping and fuel cards.
- Whilst on shift free hand-crafted drinks, along with 50% off food and the wider drinks range.
- Costa Coffee discount card giving you 25% discount off in the nation’s favourite coffee shop.
- Surprise on your birthday!
- Wellbeing support with Employee Assistance Programme.
- Free eye care tests.
- Access to 24/7 GP Portal.
- Contributory pension provided.
- Personal and individual training plan specifically tailored to your requirements.
What we are looking for from you:
You will be open and honest, have good communication skills and a can-do attitude. As a natural team leader who supports the Store Manager in running the store effectively and efficiently, shares their skills by training and developing the team, so that on every shift an unbeatable coffee experience is delivered to every guest. We are looking for someone who have previous supervisory / management experience who is reliable and committed used to working in a fast-paced environment, and who continually wants to overachieve in their role.
As an Assistant Manager you will be an inspiring team leader, who is passionate about the Company and always applies brand standards. You will have the energy and enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service. At all times be an Ambassador for the Sim Trava Values. In addition to this you will also be responsible for the following:
- Execute all aspects of rota planning ensuring the effective control of labour and that every team member is deployed effectively to meet trading needs.
- Understand and monitor the store KPIs and translate to daily actions.
- Demonstrate great leadership in developing team members and supporting them so they are inspired to grow with Sim Trava.
- Implement marketing updates ensuring new POS is briefed to the team to guarantee continued success of the store.
- Ensure cash and stock handling is always kept secure.
- Oversee the delivery of all brand standards throughout the shift, ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Understand the importance of the Sim Trava policies and procedures together with Costa check standards, Health & Safety checks and taking all necessary remedial action and escalating as required.
- Taking all opportunities to develop yourself using the Sim Trava development plans together with the MyCostaLearning tools to the Store Manager role.