Job Title: Store Manager
Reports to: Regional Manager
Total responsibility for the running of the store, ensuring that every customer receives an unbeatable coffee experience.
To Champion Sim Trava culture and embed this within the team.
· Takes ownership for the results and success of the store. Leads the store team in all aspects of delivering an unbeatable coffee experience to every guest, all of the time.
· Takes accountability for adhering to all aspects of health and safety within the store – for customers, team members and external visitors, and keeping up to date with legislation and business guidelines relating to this area.
· To take overall responsibility for delivering brand standards at all times, by ensuring that the store is opened / closed and operated in line with all Costa standards, policies and procedures.
· To take overall accountability for managing the stock and order systems for food & consumables ensuring that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer whilst delivering the budgeted margins / profit.
· To analyse and act upon financial / performance data to enable the store to run in the most efficient & profitable manner.
· To ensure the effective control of labour.
· To ensure that all company policies and procedures are in place and carried out when maintaining cash & stock security.
· Hold regular team meetings to communicate all key information and implement new initiatives to the store team in the most effective way using the most appropriate media including team meetings, shift briefings, Massimo, What’s in Store, communication toolkit / posters, shift planner.
· To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policies / procedures.
· To ensure the store has a robust succession plan in place.
· To carry out regular and effective 1 : 1’s and reviews with all team members.
· To recruit, train, coach, develop and retain the team members to ensure that they deliver brand standards and an unbeatable customer experience as well as achieving their full potential.
· To ensure all marketing updates and new POS are implemented and maintained effectively.
· To work with area / peer group to share best practice and support the Area Manager with other activities within the business.
· To prepare for an input into regular business reviews with Area Manager
· Previous management experience.
· Worked within a customer-facing / hospitality environment.
· Passionate about the brand.
· Experience of managing a budget – labour and key controllable costs.
Skills and qualities:
· Exemplary role model – a true professional.
· Passionate in delivering great customer service.
· Ability to lead a team through motivation and engagement.
· Excellent communicator and can delegate effectively to the team.
· Takes ownership for results.
· Strives to be the best – looks to exceed targets.
· Good planning and organisational skills.
· Good coaching skills and ‘inclusive’ style.
· Reliable and committed.
· Flexible approach.
· Honest and open.
· Willing to learn.
· Uses initiative.
Salary per annum
Type Full time
Closing Date for Applications
Costa Coffee Wythenshawe
Unit 23 The Birtles
Wythenshawe Shopping Centre